Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q's).
1. How long has Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. been in business?
2. I have shopped around at other E-tail sights and at brick and mortar stores why are Infinity Line Prices so much lower than the other stores?
3. Are their different types of Platinum?
4. Does Infinity Line add additional minerals to it's Platinum?
5. How can I be sure that I will receive the percentage of Platinum that was advertised to me?
6. Why is Platinum more expensive than Gold?
7. Is Platinum stronger than Gold?
8. Are Infinity Line Diamonds Certified?
9. Can I order Certified Diamonds From Infinity Line
10. If the Diamonds are not certified how can I be sure that I will receive the quality of Diamond(s) that was advertised to me?
11. Does Infinity Line sell Gold?
12. What method of payment do you accept?
13. Does Infinity Line accept personal checks?
14. Does Infinity Line offer credit or financing?
15. Does Infinity Line have a layaway plan?
16. Do you sell Platinum Bands with different finishes?
17. What is a polished finish?
18. What is a brushed finish?
19. What is the most common width for a Men's Platinum Band?
20. What is the most common width for a Women's Platinum Band?
21. What does comfort fit mean?
22. Will Infinity Line do custom Engravings?
23. If I purchase a ring or band with an engraving can I still return it?
24. If the engraving is incorrect or I want to change it, can that be done?
25. What if I receive the ring or band and it does not fit correctly?
26. How long does it take to resize a band or ring?
27. If the ring needs to be resized will I be able to see a seam or mark where the resizing took place?
28. What if I need a ring or band size that is not on the website?
29. Do you do custom work?
30. Does Infinity Line offer a low price Guarantee?
31. What if I purchase merchandise from Infinity Line and want to return it?
1. How long has Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. been in business and who owns the company?
A. Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. was founded in 1998 with the idea of manufacturing quality platinum
jewelry, paring the jewelry with only premium gems, and utilizing the internet
to bypass the traditional distribution and retail network to sell directly to
the public and pass the savings onto the customer. The founders have extensive
backrounds in the Jewelry and Manufacturing fields both at the wholesale and
retail level and they have more than 40 years combined experience in managing,
operating and owning successful businesses. The company Incorporated in the
State of California on October 1st 1999. At that time the Company changed it's
legal name to Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc..
Back to top
2. I have shopped around at other E-tail sights and at brick and
mortar stores why are Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. Prices so much lower than the other
Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. is the manufacturer not a distribution or reseller.
* We do
not have the added expenses of operating distribution or retail stores.
Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. specializes in Platinum, and we work only with Platinum.
purchase raw Platinum via the commodities market daily at the best prices
* Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. utilizes the most modern equipment available to
streamline our manufacturing processes.
* Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. has established
proven long-term relationships with quality state of the art Diamond cutting
* Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. imports Diamonds directly from these Diamond
* We do not buy Diamonds from brokers or Diamond
* Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. does not spend millions of dollars on
* We utilize the Internet to sell direct to our customers
We pass our savings onto you. ( Back to top
3. Are their different types of Platinum?
A. No! Pure
Platinum is Pure Platinum, however to facilitate the manufacturing process
additional minerals are added to the Pure Platinum to make it more durable and
more appealing to look at and wear when it is used for Jewelry. ( Back to top
4. Does Infinity Line Jewelry Mfg. Inc. add additional minerals to it's
Gemini platinum adds 5% Iridium to our Pure Platinum. Iridium is a member of
Platinum family and increases the durability of the Platinum. ( Back to top
5. How can I be sure that I will receive the percentage of Platinum
that was advertised to me?